After having looked at most of the major translation tools for Delphi, the conclusion is:
– They all suck in different ways
– Those with visual tools, crash in different ways
– They are not really VCS friendly at all
– Team support is mostly not present
– Documentation is either near non-existent, incomplete, or outdated
– Prices go from “free”, to affordable to ridiculously expensive
There seems there is no bleeding edge tool here – only a lot of blood, sweat and tears – for the user of the tool.