We are looking for an experienced Delphi developer for a permanent position in our Industrial IT team at TINE SA, Norway’s largest dairy product company.
About TINE: https://www.tine.no/english
Language and Location requirements
You must be able to speak/read/write Norwegian and English fluently, and be able to work at TINE’s offices at Kalbakken in Oslo.
Coding skills you need
– Modern Delphi OOP code with generics and attributes
– Delphi VCL / Windows APIs / FireDAC
– MS SQL Server T-SQL and SQL queries in general
– Basic http/tcp/udp networking
– XML/JSON knowledge
Coding skills that would be nice
– Delphi FireMonkey on iOS/Android
– MSVS C#/.NET
– MS PowerShell
Bonus skills that come in handy
– Datawarehousing and big data
– IoT (the buzz, the hype, the stuff that works)
– Knowledge of the various aspects of Logistics and exchanging information between actors (GS1)
– Jira/SVN/git experience
Person skills we really appreciate
– Open and honest and not afraid to speak your mind
– Able to communicate clearly in writing
– Works well with others and can take and give positive feedback
– Willing to learn and adapt, as well as share and mentor
– Able to focus on and prioritize tasks, putting need before cool/fun
You have been programming for a while and can document your experience.
Please send your questions to
lars.fosdal (at) http://tine.no
Please note: Official posting will come later.